Thursday, November 13, 2014

Blazin'

A piece that can go with jeans, heels, tennis shoes or leggings. It's the blazer. I love my blazers and I recently stepped out of my all black persona and purchased a navy blue one. Yes, it's not a pop of color,per se, and it's pretty close to black.

Moving on...I love wearing blazers because they are very versatile. I can dress down and look like I still care. The best ones are long enough to cover your bum when you're wearing leggings. I find that the softer, looser blazers are more versatile than the blazers that you typically would wear with a suit.

Another positive is blazers comes in all different colors so you can pair an yellow one with a black and white stripped dress in the summer. Or a red blazer with a white top and black jeans and heels. You can get so many looks with them because they're a layering piece.

Personally, I wear blazers with almost every outfit.  It makes me look more put together. I even wear them with tennis shoes, if I am dressing down. I'll wear a white men's n-neck tee, leggings, tennis shoes and a blazer. A look I, jokingly, call my Kris Jenner look.



I honestly think a blazer fits everyone of all shapes and sizes and can be appropriate in any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment