Monday, November 17, 2014

The Everlasting Piece

Out of everything in my closet, from shirts, to jeans, to dresses, there is one piece that I go to for everything. My leather jacket. For two years now, I’ve used this jacket like it was my best friend.  With it being one of the more expensive pieces in my wardrobe, I never regret spending the money on buying it. When I put it on, I feel complete. I’m confident and it is like no one can stop me.
The real dark charcoal gray leather matches with everything I wear. It has a simple collar and zippers as the accents. They are on the sleeves and pockets. Although the outside had stitching going vertical on the sleeves and the coat itself, the inside it what really sold me.
There is also square stitching across the shoulders, almost making it look like there it shoulder pads. The bottom of the jacket also has a pattern stitch to give it a more fitted look.

The lining of the jacket is all a floral pattern. Which gives the jacket that delicate feeling of it.  The outside looks like the motorcycle jacket, that has been around for decades, but the inside makes it different, makes it for the a woman. It’s personalized to me. I am the type of person that wears floral patterns and grays. This jacket suits me perfectly, it describes me as a person, and it my comfort blanket that I go to for everything. It will forever be that piece of clothing that I can wear for years and it will never go out of style.


No comments:

Post a Comment